XDocs version 3.5 delivers on DITA translation promise
Bluestream Database Software Corp.—a provider of DITA-enabled Component Content Management System (CCMS) solutions—announces today the release of XDocs version 3.5. The XDocs CCMS 3.5 offers robust new features including an innovative translation-localization module and a new, flexible, extensive search function.
The XDocs Localization module provides a complete, end-to-end content solution and allows organizations of all sizes to create, update, manage, translate, and deliver content with unparalleled agility. XDocs Localization allows for multi-source language content creation, which is ideal for cross-organizational teams that create language- and/or market-specific documentation. XDocs Localization also has built-in flexibility, so you can mark and crate a localization project and then run it. The XML exported format is easily consumed by TMS vendor software. When bringing the localized content back into the system, XDocs Localization manages the all-important crosslinks that are present in DITA content.
XDocs Localization delivers on the DITA promise of reducing overall project fees and accelerating the time to market by facilitating an iterative process, so you can begin the localization process before the source content is complete. The XDocs Localization module dexterously handles your target content, integrating it into the XDocs repository—ready to publish according to your content delivery model and ready for the next content cycle. XDocs Localization is an optional module.
The new Search is part of the enhanced standard XDocs CCMS offering, and it allows XDocs users to run powerful searches across all content including metadata, both system metadata and user-defined metadata. The flexible search function comes with a query builder, accessible to those with permissions to use it. The function offers multi-attribute searches along with full text searches. XDocs Search also has the ability to export the result set into a CSV format, allowing for use in third-party tools, such as MS Excel, to model the data.
Bluestream’s flagship product the XDocs Component Content Management System (CCMS) enables organizations of all sizes to realize the benefits of DITA at a lower cost than the competition, with comparable or better quality, and thus offers unparalleled value. Bluestream has been in business since 1997 and has customers in many verticals, among them software, oil and gas, health care, military, manufacturing, and finance.
Bluestream Media Contact
Nenad Furtula, VP Sales and Marketing Bluestream Database Software Corp.
- Webinar—DITA: The Xerox Enterprise Approach Released: May 16, 2013
- Webinar—Squeeze the maximum value from your terminology Released: May 7, 2013
- Bluestream offers enhanced sales and support in Europe Released: Feb 21, 2013
- XDocs version 3.5 delivers on DITA translation promise Released: Dec 19, 2012
- Simply XML Announces New Relationship with Bluestream Released: Sep 7, 2012
- Webinar: Taking the Pain out of SME Review Released: Mar 8, 2012
- Bluestream releases XDocs v3.1 bringing suite of powerful DITA-enabled doc solutions to Mac users Released: Feb 15, 2012
- Adobe Partnership Released: Nov 30, 2011
- XDocs v3 Released Released: Sep 22, 2011
- DITA Europe 2011 Released: Sep 19, 2011
- XDocs CCMS v.2.4 Released Released: May 5, 2011
- Bluestream Announces Strategic Partnership with SyncRO Soft in order to deliver a better and a more Released: Mar 14, 2011