XDocs CCMS v. 2.3 Released
Bluestream Releases XDocs CCMS Version 2.3
Vancouver, Canada: Bluestream Database Software Corp., a provider of DITA-enabled content component management solutions today announced the general availability of it’s flag-ship product XDocs v. 2.3. With it’s mission to enable corporations of all sizes to fully benefit from CCMS solution and DITA, Bluestream delivers yet another version of XDocs that is more robust and plays nice with third party applications.
Key features include:
Off-Line edit - Directories of files and their dependents can be exported for offline editing using checkout optimistic mode as necessary. After export, the local computer can be disconnected from the network and editing can continue. When the network is available again, the changed offline files can be imported to the repository as new versions. This not only allows for greater productivity and ability to work in regions with flaky internet connection and low bandwidth but it also allows for interoperability with any XML editor that is not tightly integrated with XDocs.
LDAP - Authentication of Light Weight Authentication Protocol (LDAP) users can be redirected to an LDAP server. These LDAP users will be replicated in XDocs so XDocs permissions can be applied to them like any other user. The use of LDAP connector is optional and requires no configuration by end-users. For companies that manage all their contacts through CRM applications such as Salesforce, this feature is an absolute must.
Bluestream Database Software Corp. is the world leader in XML content component management technology. Bluestream’s flag-ship product, XDocs, an end-to-end DITA content component management system, has been embraced by end-users, technology partners, OEMs, and resellers around the world. Bluestream has been successfully selling its products and services since 1997
- New Adobe FrameMaker XML Author and FrameMaker 12 seamlessly integrate with the XDocs CCMS Released: Mar 12, 2014
- Introducing XDocs 4.0—innovative new features to speed content delivery and ease management Released: Jan 31, 2014
- Spain’s First Structured Content Strategy Seminar Released: Jan 13, 2014
- DITA: The Xerox Enterprise Approach Released: May 16, 2013
- Webinar—Squeeze the maximum value from your terminology Released: May 7, 2013
- Bluestream offers enhanced sales and support in Europe Released: Feb 21, 2013
- XDocs version 3.5 delivers on DITA translation promise Released: Dec 19, 2012
- Simply XML Announces New Relationship with Bluestream Released: Sep 7, 2012
- Webinar: Taking the Pain out of SME Review Released: Mar 8, 2012
- Bluestream releases XDocs v3.1 bringing suite of powerful DITA-enabled doc solutions to Mac users Released: Feb 15, 2012
- Adobe Partnership Released: Nov 30, 2011
- XDocs v3 Released Released: Sep 22, 2011