When it comes to working
with DITA, FrameMaker, XDocs and DITA- FMx are a powerful
combination. Using these tools provides an affordable DITA suite in
which you can:
• Create symantically marked up content that adheres to the DITA
• Use CMS features to check in, manage, and publish content
• Create rich output using familiar FrameMaker templates
Attend a free 90 minute webinar and see how this can be done, hear
real client stories, and gain insight into how the process is
implemented, managed, and used.
This webinar is a collaborative effort between Bluestream Database
Software, Leximation Inc. and Publishing Smarter
Inc. The respective companies have a vast amount of
knowledge and experience in DITA-enabled content management
systems, technical publications, structured content, content
conversion, and FrameMaker.
• Client case study
• Overview of content conversion (Word/FrameMaker/other)
• Benefit of DITA-FMx plug in
• Introduction to Bluestream XDocs CMS
• Content import to a CMS
• Check in/out and edits in FrameMaker 8 and 9
• Publish using FrameMaker
• Publish from a CMS
• Q & A
Bernard Aschwanden, President, Publishing Smarter Inc.
Nenad Furtula, VP Sales and Marketing, Bluestream Database Corp.
Scott Prentice, President, Leximation Inc.