Bluestream at DITA 2007
Bluestream will be attending and presenting a paper at DITA 2007 Conference in San Jose, California taking place from February 5 to February 7 of 2007.
Jim Tivy Bluestream’s CTO will be giving a talk titled “DITA on Steroids”. Jim will show a solution for authors in the Oil and Gas sector that uses conrefs and other Dita features to accomplish a kind of “reuse on top of reuse”. This solution might also be referred to as reuse with templates. Most of the solution uses standard DITA techniques but some custom techniques and customization of the XMetal 4.6 DITA editon editor was necessary for features not currently available in DITA.
Bluestream will also have a booth where all are welcome to see XDocs in action. Demos will be given on site; however if you would like to schedule a more detailed demo during the conference please contact Nenad Furtula at contact information below.
We look forward to seeing you in early February.
- Webinar—DITA: The Xerox Enterprise Approach Released: May 16, 2013
- Webinar—Squeeze the maximum value from your terminology Released: May 7, 2013
- Bluestream offers enhanced sales and support in Europe Released: Feb 21, 2013
- XDocs version 3.5 delivers on DITA translation promise Released: Dec 19, 2012
- Simply XML Announces New Relationship with Bluestream Released: Sep 7, 2012
- Webinar: Taking the Pain out of SME Review Released: Mar 8, 2012
- Bluestream releases XDocs v3.1 bringing suite of powerful DITA-enabled doc solutions to Mac users Released: Feb 15, 2012
- Adobe Partnership Released: Nov 30, 2011
- XDocs v3 Released Released: Sep 22, 2011
- DITA Europe 2011 Released: Sep 19, 2011
- XDocs CCMS v.2.4 Released Released: May 5, 2011
- Bluestream Announces Strategic Partnership with SyncRO Soft in order to deliver a better and a more Released: Mar 14, 2011