Bluestream’s flag-ship product XDocs, enables organizations of all sizes to realize the benefits of DITA 1.2. XDocs is an out-of-the-box, DITA-enabled Component Content Management System (CCMS) that deploys in hours rather than weeks, is easy to use, and has a tight integration with various XML editors.
XDocs’ flexible unlimited user licensing and optional modules such as Workflow, Knowledge Base, Web Reviewer, and Localization manager allow for dexterous end-to-end content creation, management, and publishing.
XDocs customers range from Fortune 100 organizations seeking complex cross-departmental DITA solutions to small businesses containing single author documentation teams.
Bluestream has been in business since 1997 and has customers in many verticals, among them software, oil and gas, health care, military, manufacturing, and finance.
Bluestream is committed to enabling all sizes and types of organizations to reap the benefits of a CCMS. Bluestream is deeply rooted in open system ideology and has created the XDocs CCMS to bridge the void between open standard and a commercially available, end-to-end solution.
Commitment to Standards
Bluestream adheres to structured software design methodologies such as Joint Application Design (JAD), and uses industry standards and best practices. As a founding member of the W3C XQuery Working Group and a participant in other open standards organizations, Bluestream is a firm supporter of initiatives by industry organizations (W3C, IEEE, IMS, and ASA) and private consortiums promoting interoperability standards.
Openings at Bluestream
There are no current openings. Please check back later to see when resumes are being accepted.
- Webinar—DITA: The Xerox Enterprise Approach Released: May 16, 2013
- Webinar—Squeeze the maximum value from your terminology Released: May 7, 2013
- Bluestream offers enhanced sales and support in Europe Released: Feb 21, 2013
- XDocs version 3.5 delivers on DITA translation promise Released: Dec 19, 2012
- Simply XML Announces New Relationship with Bluestream Released: Sep 7, 2012
- Webinar: Taking the Pain out of SME Review Released: Mar 8, 2012