When it comes to working with DITA, FrameMaker, XDocs and DITA-FMx are a powerful combination. Using these tools provides an affordable DITA suite in which you can:
- Create symantically marked up content that adheres to the DITA specification
- Use CMS features to check in, manage, and publish content
- Create rich output using familiar FrameMaker templates
Attend a free 90 minute webinar and see how this can be done, hear real client stories, and gain insight into how the process is implemented, managed, and used.
This webinar is a collaborative effort between Bluestream Database Software, Leximation Inc. and Publishing Smarter Inc. The respective companies have a vast amount of knowledge and experience in DITA-enabled content management systems, technical publications, structured content, content conversion, and FrameMaker.
- Client case study
- Overview of content conversion (Word/FrameMaker/other)
- Benefit of DITA-FMx plug in
- Introduction to Bluestream XDocs CMS
- Content import to a CMS
- Check in/out and edits in FrameMaker 8 and 9
- Publish using FrameMaker
- Publish from a CMS
- Q & A
Bernard Aschwanden, President, Publishing Smarter Inc.
Nenad Furtula, VP Sales and Marketing, Bluestream Database Corp.
Scott Prentice, President, Leximation Inc.